Good Deed Education Fund is supporting the development of a web-based system to help ASÕP in growing to replace at least 2500 lessons per month in 2021.
With the support by the Good Deed Education Fund, Noored Kooli increases its number of participants by 10 people per year, doubling it up to 50 by 2021.
Good Deed Education Fund supports piloting the program in Spring 2020.
To predict and prevent dropouts at high school level in a maintainable way, think tank Praxis offers a two-part solution „Häirekell“ that combines real time big data analysis with latest knowledge of behavioural economics.
While today each year up to 3,000 students either drop out of education or are forced into repetition, the goal of the Education Fund and Praxis is to significally lower it by 2025.
Good Deed Education Fund has acquired a small share of 99math.
Good Deed Education Fund is supporting further development of the program.
Martin ja Terje Henk
Piret ja Veljo Otsason
Helen ja Martin Tajur
Dina ja Hannes Tamjärv
Ede ja Sten Tamkivi
Mari-Liis ja Martin Villig
Good Deed Education Fund is run by Good Deed Foundation that has a long term experience in launching and developing impactful societal initiatives.
To find out more please write to Pirkko: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 15.10.2020 The Good Deed Education Fund supports the expansion of two STEAM programmes
09.06.2020 Estonian tech entrepreneurs boosting education system (Life in Estonia magazine)
- 17.03.2020 Estonia offers its digital education solutions for free to support other countries
- 05.02.2020 The new programme is first to provide company internships to school leaders
- 29.01.2020 Education fund invests 50,000 euros to edtech startup 99math to gamify math studies
- 11.06.2019 Education Fund supports ASÕP (platform for schools to quickly find replacement teachers) with 70,000 Euros
- 05.12.2018 Noted entrepreneurs set up education innovation fund
- 05.12.2018 Trying new things in education in Estonia — getting the education fund off the ground (Taavet Hinrikus blog)